Administering payroll can be a time consuming task, diverting valuable resources from the core activities of your business. The task is made all the more difficult by the ever-growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation, and the accompanying regime of penalties for non-compliance.
Even if you have only a few employees, this is a vital business activity. By engaging an external specialist to administer your payroll, you will make savings.
We have dedicated specialist staff who provide a speedy, accurate and flexible service, perfectly tailored to suit your requirements, including:
- customised payslips
- administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to HMRC
- summaries and analyses of staff costs
- administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- administration of pension schemes